[qutebrowser] Streaming can using inovato Quadra mini-pc

David Colburn dcolburn at bulloch.net
Fri Dec 1 22:40:54 CET 2023

I had two windows running qutebrowser - one streaming a security cam,

the other displaying the web page from my home weather station.

It was working fine for a little over 24 hours, then it stopped streaming

the cam (it displayed a fixed image from sometime overnight).

I've run update and upgrade and rebooted the Quadra - but I can now

only get the Sub Stream to work (uselessly-poor resolution).

I've asked on the inovato Quadra forum - they only said that "as the unit

warms up, it will throttle the CPU down to try to avoid a shutdown."

The unit was warm but not hot, it's in a climate controlled room 73F

ambient, and sits on a metal grid platform to assure good air circulation.

Is there any useful information in the attached photo of the screen?

Thanks,

David