[qutebrowser] FYI: master branch renamed to main

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Sun Jul 23 11:45:16 CEST 2023

Hey,

FYI, the master branch got renamed to main. Given that many projects
moved towards main as well (including GitHub using that as default since
quite a while), I'm happy personally to have one less reason to switch
my muscle memory between master and main :)

To update your local setup, you can do:

    git branch -m master main
    git fetch origin
    git branch -u origin/main main
    git remote set-head origin -a

Pull requests got retargeted automatically by GitHub, so there should be
nothing to do there. I also updated all links and references I could
find in the docs - if you notice something that's outdated or broken,
please open an issue!

Florian